Grape Varietal: 100% Chardonnay
Growing Region: Yarra Valley, Australia
Chief Winemaker: Steve Webber

Steve has an incredible understanding of the key elements in winemaking. He knows intuitively what his vineyards can produce, how each different varietal will respond, and how to express the best of both in a wine which will connect on some many occasions. Chardonnay adapts better than most varietals to its surrounds. But crafting a Chardonnay of this quality is not easy, and this wine has vibrantly generous aromas and flavours. 


Grape Varietal: 100% Carménère
Growing Region: Colchagua Valley, Chile
Owner / Winemaker: Aurelio Montes

Carménère is the legendary lost grape of Bordeaux, France. It was officially recognized by the Chilean Department of Agriculture as a distinct grape varietal in 1998. Carménère now thrives in the Colchagua Valley - where the carefully tended fruit for this wine has an appealing richness and real charm. Aurelio Montes has always maintained that - “80% of good wine comes from the vineyard and the other 20% from the cellar”.


Grape Varietal: 100% Chardonnay
Growing Region: Marlborough, New Zealand
Chief Winemaker: Matt Thomson

I was first introduced to Lake Chalice Wines over 25 years ago, and even though Lake Chalice Wines now has a new owner. Those who have enjoyed these vibrant, fruit driven wines from this founding Marlborough winery. The good news is that the consistent guiding influence on the style and quality of Lake Chalice is still crafting these wines - with renowned winemaker Matt Thomson remaining at the helm. 


Grape Varietal: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
Growing Region: Wairau Valley, New Zealand
Owner / Winemaker: Jules Taylor

OTQ - 'On The Quiet' has been a project for Jules to try something a little bit different. With her understanding, Jules has been challenging and pushing techniques to stretch and grow upon conventional interpretations of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. While at the same time creating a wine which expresses the unique character of a very special vineyard. The effort and resulting wine called out for a special bottle - to do justice.